Homosexuality in Drum Corps

Think about the word 'seriously' for a second as it applies to this thread; I mean really think about that word. However, logically, I certainly am correct within the sense of seeking equality for all, between all, and for everything; and that is what everyone who is politically correct seeks today, equality in everything, yes siree bob cat tails. So, equality in the showers is a new mantra; shout it out loud; and get Lady Gaga as a spokesperson!

I get you're trying to make a point about your perceived absurdity of this thread. But you do so by marginalizing legitimate issues.

I'll tell you what. You straights can have your precious co-ed showers when we gays can have our relationships legally recognized. Deal? I mean, the two are are certainly on equal footing in terms of legal ramifications. Every time I think of a gay partner who's denied hospital visitation, I immediately think of the tragic instances where a straight guy can't see breasts in a shower.

• Like 9

I get you're trying to make a point about your perceived absurdity of this thread. But you do so by marginalizing legitimate issues.

I'll tell you what. You straights can have your precious co-ed showers when we gays can have our relationships legally recognized. Deal? I mean, the two are are certainly on equal footing in terms of legal ramifications. Every time I think of a gay partner who's denied hospital visitation, I immediately think of the tragic instances where a straight guy can't see breasts in a shower.

Please don't lump us all together..... not a good feeling....

Edited by JimF-LowBari