Fan Network 2013

Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere...am trying to tweak my AV set up to watch Stanford.

I seem to remember last season someone mentioning connections to watch fan network through

an XBOX that is connected to a home theater.....

Anyone? ( I'd like to just do computer to tv but no hdmi connection on computer...

So am looking into the XBox option)

Any help is appreciated.

I paid for the subscription for FN and didn't get the DVD because they won't play in my computer anyway. So the day back in May I re subscribed I asked them on chat what will I get to view.

Now I come home from the Stanford show and tried to watch the video on demand and a window came up saying I have to pay per view?

What is this crap? Comcast nickel and dime?

I paid for the subscription for FN and didn't get the DVD because they won't play in my computer anyway. So the day back in May I re subscribed I asked them on chat what will I get to view.

Now I come home from the Stanford show and tried to watch the video on demand and a window came up saying I have to pay per view?

You might of made the same mistake I did (it's early morning here in the UK which is my excuse!) - I realised once you click on the Live Webcast tab you need to click on the little "Home" tab there to take me from the subscription info to the webcast itself

• Like 3

DCI reads here despite the proclomations. Thats a good thing, because contacting them for answers can be like getting Nixon to tell the truth

Wow, that must be tough, but your point is well made, because Nixon's dead! ph34r.gif

(and no, I don't know who killed him. rolleyes.gif)

Edited by wvu80

Sorry but you just didn't look in the right place. The video has been there from the start. In the IT world we call than an ID Ten T error :tongue:

• Like 1

I can't find the VOD either, this is Sunday morning.

FYI FN people (if you are reading) there is a tab for "on Demand 2013" which lists "172 videos found." All those videos are dated 2012.

I know you are busy, so at your earliest convenience, putting all those new 2013 vids in the 2013 tab sure would be handy. Thanks!

FYI FN people (if you are reading) there is a tab for "on Demand 2013" which lists "172 videos found." All those videos are dated 2012.

I know you are busy, so at your earliest convenience, putting all those new 2013 vids in the 2013 tab sure would be handy. Thanks!

Click on "Live Webcast" tab (on the right hand side between Video and Downloads) then if it starts with "Live Webcast DCI West $19.95 Learn more" click on the Home icon in the top right hand corner of that tab and you should then get the live webcast options

• Like 2

Click on live webcast - then on the little home icon above the schedule. It's there. I just watched it.

• Like 2

Click on live webcast - then on the little home icon above the schedule. It's there. I just watched it.

Thank you, and thank you as well Moz. I just tried as you guys suggested, and it's right where you said it was.

Wait so how exactly does this work. If you paid the $69 dollars for the live subscription, does that mean you can only watch it right then? But you can't go back and re-watch the videos without paying the $19 on-demand price?

So even though we already paid $69, we have to pay additional money to go back and watch the shows again? I didn't get to see the shows last night and I'd like to, except without paying additional money.