Post Show Encore Performances

I was listening to ELO's "Living Thing" and thought how awesome it would be to hear Crown perform a drum corps arrangement of this song, especially with the runs being played by ELO's string musicians. I would love to know what other songs you would love to hear and why

• Like 2

I like this encore. Why? It's relaxed, inviting, with a catchy tune that makes me smile everytime : ) Blue Knights 'can't take my eyes off you' (not sure how to imbed a video? here's a link)

• Like 4

I would love to hear Phantom play "Amazing Grace" once again... Could never figure out why they put that one away.

• Like 2

Boston Crusaders

CONQUEST!!!!!

:smile:/>

• Like 3

Boston Crusaders

CONQUEST!!!!!

:smile:/>/>

In an encore?? No no no nooooo...they need to play the FULL version IN the show!! 75th Anniversary in 2015....PLEASE CLOSE THE SHOW WITH THE FULL VERSION, not just the stabs.

• Like 2

Cadets should do Cadillacs of the Sky again, Phantom should do Amazing Grace again. As long as Bluecoats keep doing The Boxer and Autumn Leaves I'm happy. And Crown should do something awesome and catchy as they usually do.

Edited by shawnguitarguy

In an encore?? No no no nooooo...they need to play the FULL version IN the show!! 75th Anniversary in 2015....PLEASE CLOSE THE SHOW WITH THE FULL VERSION, not just the stabs.

The straight version or the 1969 swing version with the great soprano solo? :smile: