Post Show Encore Performances

• 5 weeks later...

Spirit of Atlanta -- Let It Be Me

• Like 1

Boston Crusaders

CONQUEST!!!!!

:smile:/>/>/>

Hey, Liahona... your former Corps brought the house down last nite with their encore song they'll be playing this year, ie " I'm Shipping Up to Boston ", by the Dropkick Murphys. Even the percussion section has some nice grooves to the piece. ( naturally they also got a good hand for playing their signature piece " Conquest " for the crowd gathered ) Were you able to make it ?

Edited by BRASSO

Hey, Liahona... your former Corps brought the house down last nite with their encore song they'll be playing this year, ie " I'm Shipping Up to Boston ", by the Dropkick Murphys. Even the percussion section has some nice grooves to the piece. ( naturally they also got a good hand for playing their signature piece " Conquest " for the crowd gathered ) Were you able to make it ?

You know B, I asked emc2 and others last night if they knew you and craiga. Zero ideas. Great camouflage. Oh yeah, I was the guy who can still see his belt buckle in a white 65th anniversary golf shirt.

You know B, I asked emc2 and others last night if they knew you and craiga. Zero ideas. Great camouflage. Oh yeah, I was the guy who can still see his belt buckle in a white 65th anniversary golf shirt.

Did they tell you yet that in the Silent Auction portion last nite that I silently auctioned off your motorcycle, Ghost ? But because of your previous MM experience they agreed to let you keep it until the 4th of July weekend. :smile:

Edited by BRASSO

Craig marched with the corps in the 80's and was a marching instructor when I marched BAC in 90 and 91...

Did they tell you yet that in the Silent Auction portion last nite that I silently auctioned off your motorcycle, Ghost ? But because of your previous MM experience they agreed to let you keep it until the 4th of July weekend. :smile:/>

And we won't be back home until Aug. I'll just have my PGR buddies do security around BB. Most of us have concealed weapon permits.

And we won't be back home until Aug. I'll just have my PGR buddies do security around BB. Most of us have concealed weapon permits.

Well, if someone puts TMZ on you PGR, it just might trump the BB in the DMZ, you know. :peek:/>

Edited by BRASSO