Complete Crowd Silence

I don't know if it was complete crowd silence but i remember at the end of SCV 90, as the corps ran off the field, a girl from the group i was with says out loud, "They play the last note from the tunnel", ruining it for anyone within earshot that hadn't seen it yet........ :doh: ............

I find it amusing that people would be upset and give me negative ratings for this comment. Who did I demean? All I said was that we used to value loud and that quiet meant you weren't any good. Why would anyone be upset with that, unless that person is extremely defensive about today vs. yesterday?

Come on, I didn't say anything at all about today's activity. Why would anyone be upset?

To get a negative for this, someone out there must be paranoid. Do you also boo good landings at the airport? Geez, get a life.

• Like 1

To get a negative for this, someone out there must be paranoid. Do you also boo good landings at the airport? Geez, get a life.

We can keep this up all day. If you have a problem with my comment, tell me. Your cowardly negatives just show that you are, indeed, a coward with self-worth issues. Go ahead an give me another negative. I'm glad I could make your day.

• Like 2

I just gave you a negative for your last post but none of the others’were mine. Calling someone out like that for that is a bit much but mostly, I wanted to make your day too so it's a win-win

• Like 1

I just gave you a negative for your last post but none of the others'were mine. Calling someone out like that for that is a bit much but mostly, I wanted to make your day too so it's a win-win

Well, my point was that it was a benign post discussing our attitudes 40 years ago. It did not offend or imply negativity to anyone. For someone to give a negative to that, then negative my question of why is ridiculous. I'll call out ridiculous whenever it rears its head.

And if it makes the day of some insecure people to negative me, then so be it. If it makes someone's day to negative someone in a discussion board, I'm glad to give people a reason to live.

Edited by alankarls
  • Like 2

And if it makes the day of some insecure people to negative me, then so be it. If it makes someone's day to negative someone in a discussion board, I'm glad to give people a reason to live.

I'm living the dream

• Like 7

We can keep this up all day. If you have a problem with my comment, tell me. Your cowardly negatives just show that you are, indeed, a coward with self-worth issues. Go ahead an give me another negative. I'm glad I could make your day.

dude, i aim for red marks and get green ones.

just goes to show you the red/green thing isn't all that.

( 2/1 this post gets a red mark because people get so worked up over them)

• Like 3