Tinney, Jessica

JessTinney

Hello all!

My name is Jessica Tinney and I am so excited for the opportunity to march my ageout with the Blue Stars as we fight to get back into finals! I began colorguard as a sophmore in high school and went on to march at the college level after graduating. It was my freshman year of college I first learned of not only drum corps, but the winterguard as well- I can't imagine where I'd if hadn't let this incredible activity take over my life! After two years at Georgia Southern University, I transferred to Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA. The marching band performs in the Georgia Dome for every home game and at other events such as the Presidential Inaugural Parade this past January. I've also been an active member within WGI, marching Aureus Independent for the past three seasons. With all of these experiences, I decided to audition for Blue Stars in April of 2012 and was given a conditional contract, earning my spot at moveins. I can't imagine a better way to spend my summer than under the sun doing what I love and would be so grateful if there is anything you are able to do to make this a reality.

Here's a link to pay directly to the corps online:

http://shop.bluestars.org/member-tuition-payments/member-tuition-payment/

I've also set up a paypal under the email tinney.je@gmail.com if that's easier!

Feel free to contact me at that address! Please consider donating, I still owe a large majority of our dues this season and would deeply appreciate any sponsorship you are able to provide!

Thanks again,

Jess Tinney