N. Y. Skyliners Announce New Field Corps Management

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

May 25, 2013. The Board of Directors of the New York Skyliners, Inc. are pleased to introduce the new management team of the Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps field corps. Led by Larry Carbonell as Director, the new administration includes Assistant Directors Steph Carbonell, Robert Fizette, and Doreen Sandor. Lou Marshello will return to his role as Business Manager.

Plans are underway to bring the Skyliners back to the field of competition, and to entertain their fans and drum corps world. The Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps is a 501 ( c )(3) non-profit, performance-based organization that provides quality educational opportunities for its members. Information about location, staff, show, open house and rehearsal schedule will be published in the future. An updated website and contact information will be announced within the week.

Posted by: Doreen Sandor, Assistant Director

• Like 6

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

May 25, 2013. The Board of Directors of the New York Skyliners, Inc. are pleased to introduce the new management team of the Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps field corps. Led by Larry Carbonell as Director, the new administration includes Assistant Directors Steph Carbonell, Robert Fizette, and Doreen Sandor. Lou Marshello will return to his role as Business Manager.

Plans are underway to bring the Skyliners back to the field of competition, and to entertain their fans and drum corps world. The Skyliners Drum & Bugle Corps is a 501 ( c )(3) non-profit, performance-based organization that provides quality educational opportunities for its members. Information about location, staff, show, open house and rehearsal schedule will be published in the future. An updated website and contact information will be announced within the week.

worthy.gifHOW LONG HAVE I BWEN WAITING FOR THIS??! YES! GOOD LUCK! NOW WE'LL SEE.THE OLD CABS-SKY FEUD REVIVED!w00t.gif

• Like 1

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:/>

• Like 1

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

This is indeed good news. Having marched a full season with each of the folks involved, I know what fine people they are. It is my hope that they can successfully bring the Big Red Band back to the field.

• Like 1

Very happy to see this!

• Like 2

I gave "Green" marks all above me here , for being as happy as I am.

To see the "Red and Black" returning.

GO "SKYLINERS". Do it again!!!

• Like 1

Just when I thought it was safe to retire! Great news and best of luck!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Edited by Tommy T-Bird

The more teams the merrier.

In my entire drum corps wish list - having Sun and Sky back on the field battling for meaningful positions in the Open Class are right at the top, along with a happy and successful season for 7th Regiment, where my son heads up the brass team, and Crossmen, where my youngest is spending her first year in World Class as a (gasp) synth player. Another championship for Sky, Sun, and Hurcs would make my old age wicked enjoyable.

Sky is one of the 5 most recognizable, followed, enjoyed, imitated drum corps on the planet, with one of the richest and most storied histories.

Getting Sky back competing for dominance would do the DCA more good than even a successful Cadets2.

Best of luck in reclaiming (and honoring) the Sky Legend. Of course when you're back on top I'll be rooting for both Sun and Hurcs to beat you, but I'll be ecstatic to see you pushing back and the nights when you win (just like the old days) I won't have a word to say against it.

• Like 4