New Uniforms 2013

Am I right in remembering that Blue Stars still has a new uniform to unveil? If so I am anxiously awaiting that announcement.

Yes, the BLUE Stars will have new uniforms this summer.

• Like 2

Cool new plumes on BD this year.

• Like 2

IMO if anyone's only reason to not march with Crown was because they were no longer wearing cream, then they joined for the wrong reasons. With the exception of The Cadets, and maybe SCV, I don't think the kids really care all that much about the uniform.

If what you say is true about kids not caring about the uniform, then that is a darn shame & only further confirms that this activity is in trouble.

• Like 3

BD is sporting new uniforms. Not completely new, but very tweaked from the last few years. Can't get a picture up, but I'm sure someone will after Family Day tomorrow. Let's just say, GIANT PLUMES

• Like 1

Looks like the Blue Stars have won the award for the best new uniform of 2013. Very stylish, sleek, attention grabbing (without the "umm, yeah" commentary), commanding, and modern. Moreover, the members shouldn't have to question their dignity when wearing them. :thumbup:

• Like 3

I'm glad they stuck with the '10-'12 design. I always thought it made them look mature and sophisticated. The blue bibbers make it look even better. Love it!

• Like 1

Blue Devils

thumb-700Wpx-iPhone-iPhone_OS-6.1.4_14.jpg

thumb-700Wpx-iPhone-iPhone_OS-6.1.4_11.jpg

Seems like BD is copying/borrowing from Carolina Crown who used the feather in the plume a few years back! Oh this horse race is going to be good!!!

• Like 1

Seems like BD is copying/borrowing from Carolina Crown who used the feather in the plume a few years back! Oh this horse race is going to be good!!!

It seems like the feather would be a distraction as it sways back and forth when they march...but we shall see.

• Like 1