New Uniforms 2013

The picture makes it hard to see the pants detail. They are not that dark, from what I saw in videos and pictures, and I like the black stripe down the front. There is a black and white drop sash. (it may look like its part of the pants at first in the picture.)

I like the detail down the front of the pant. It's the "Glassmen-esque" side detail I'm not fond of.

Is a stripe down the front of the pants a new trend? I noticed it earlier on Bluecoats uniform pants, and looks like Troopers have it as well.

Bluecoats have had it for a few years now, but it was black on black, a little more subtle. My theory is that they're trying to elongate the leg visually, but having it on the front instead of the side will give away less dirt in the knee bends.

I like the detail down the front of the pant. It's the "Glassmen-esque" side detail I'm not fond of.

I think that's part of the drop sash, and not the pant itself.

I think that's part of the drop sash, and not the pant itself.

Thank you for clarifying that. The uniform without the drop sash is amazing. Troopers are classic - this uniform is classic. No drop sash required.

Bluecoats have had it for a few years now, but it was black on black, a little more subtle. My theory is that they're trying to elongate the leg visually, but having it on the front instead of the side will give away less dirt in the knee bends.

That's what I was thinking: makes sense

Thank you for clarifying that. The uniform without the drop sash is amazing. Troopers are classic - this uniform is classic. No drop sash required.

Better view of it here on their website.

Side note: I am not so keen on the colorguard unis, also pictured there

Edited by Spandy

Troopers guard (from their website and also Troopers thread here)

2mcBq99.jpg

• Like 1

and what Hopkins announced previously for the Maroon & Gold club donors, and then Fb for 2013 Cadets' guard (female version) Male version wasn't ever shown.

CADETS2013-F.jpeg

according to DCI website video montage of Memorial Day camps and activities,

for Surfers, they are all attired for their parade and ceremonies in the navy blue uniforms and white shakos they wore for their 2011 competitive season (much more formal than 2012.) 2013???

Edited by drilltech1