What shows and corps are you looking most forward to see?

BD made me a believer last year. That their source music is something I'm somewhat familiar with makes them my most anticipated corps for this year. Won't mean they'll be my favorite come finals, but I'm starting to buy into their design and looking forward to seeing whether than can seal the deal with me with this year's show or not.

Cadets are a close second just because their "darker" shows tend to be their better ones. Barber + Bocook = Fun for my ears.

Crown would be third based solely off the source music and my morbid curiosity to see whether these new unis are worth the drama they seem to be stirring up.

All of them, trite I know but you never know when a corps’ show is going to bust out and grab you regardless of placement

Most interested in seeing how the Cavies bounce back from last years and what Madison delivers for their 75th year – their fans expectation are so high, it seems unfair to the corps

Curious about Blue Knights, they seem to be searching for identity, again

Love to see Colts bounce back with the new staff.

Hope Surf can build on being a fan favorite

Wondering when The Academy will be able to get it together and have a complete corps deliver a complete show

• Like 3

Boston

Madison

Troopers

Crossmen

Spartans

Jersey Surf

Brasso - your G7 bias is showing.

Actually I wish I had a graphic for you of a G7 in a red circle with the red diagonal stripe. Surely there is a creative someone out there that could do that....

• Like 1

BD

Madison

Troopers

• Like 1

In order: Madison

Surf

Bluecoats

BD

Crossmen

• Like 1

Brasso - your G7 bias is showing.

Actually I wish I had a graphic for you of a G7 in a red circle with the red diagonal stripe. Surely there is a creative someone out there that could do that....

Do you seriously believe that I'm the only one here that has a personal " bias" of some sort on what shows from what Corps they want to see this year ? I noticed you did not make a charge of "a pro G7 bias " with any of the posters above that listed just the G7 corps ? How come ? (not that it matters, as I don't care what " biases " a poster might possibly have to come up with their list.. its their list, they select any criteria or " bias " they desire in selecting it, be it a pro G7, anti G7, color and style of unis, show themes, music listed, etc...or whatever personal " bias " they choose to come up with THEIR list. )

Look, I listed the Corps that I'm interested in seeing the shows the most and it had nothing at all to do with the G7 issue, but even if it did, so what ?.. its MY list, my preferences, my " biases ".

What is your list of shows from Corps you're most interested in, and what " biases " did you draw upon to select your list ? ( not that I care what your " biases " are, but just to illustrate the silliness of your selective charge with my " biases ", thats all )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1