Cost of marching with BD and cadets

All of you that were in these corps what was the cost. What place .

There was an email that went out a few days ago that the Cadets were looking to fill five spots dues to injuries. They listed the cost at between $2,700 and $3,000.

I'll tell you it was a little cheaper when I marched. But then again, everything was cheaper as I'm sure everything was cheaper for people who marched 10 or 20 years before I did.

I'll tell you it was a little cheaper when I marched. But then again, everything was cheaper as I'm sure everything was cheaper for people who marched 10 or 20 years before I did.

So what is it $8K

• Like 1

So what is it $8K

If I recall correctly, back then I think the total cost could have been about 3K? I could be wrong though. It's been like 13 years lol...

If I recall correctly, back then I think the total cost could have been about 3K? I could be wrong though. It's been like 13 years lol...

Not back then now.

Not back then now.

Oh, I really don't know exactly now. Maybe one of he current marching members can tell you. I'll ask one of them on facebook.

Depends how much you need to travel to rehearsals. I think the Cadets fees are around $4000, then add travel to wherever camp is these days (PA?) however many times you have to go there. (4-5?)

BD is $2500 plus travel to rehearsal in the winter (again, 4-5 camps, I think), but they DO NOT provide food or housing until tour starts in late June, so members are on the hook for a place to live, food to eat, and transportation to and from rehearsal for however long pre-tour rehearsals last.

Depends how much you need to travel to rehearsals. I think the Cadets fees are around $4000, then add travel to wherever camp is these days (PA?) however many times you have to go there. (4-5?)

BD is $2500 plus travel to rehearsal in the winter (again, 4-5 camps, I think), but they DO NOT provide food or housing until tour starts in late June, so members are on the hook for a place to live, food to eat, and transportation to and from rehearsal for however long pre-tour rehearsals last.

Heh...yeah. I lived out of the old bingo hall attic for the first 3 months in 84...then I got into an apartment with some of the other guys and ended up sharing it with about a dozen others by the time tour started. (We've all been there)

$450 tour fee?? I definitely got a good bang for the buck there (or rather, my mother did!)