Who'd you like to see in finals that wasn't last year?

27th Lancers

This is a WAY better answer than INT, imo

• Like 3

Troopers, Pacific Crest

• Like 3

Blue Devils B, SCV Cadets at the "expense" of Crossmen and Spirit of Atlanta getting bumped. I'd kinda love the controversy of one organization have multiple groups in Finals (I also kinda hate how DCI has to delegate classification, thus allowing BLue Devils B to remain in Open Class while competitively they should definitely be in World Class)

If you would like to see Blue Stars and Troopers make finals, who do you think they should bump out

Hey... our job, in this thread, is to list corps we would like see make Finals... not list corps who should be bumped out. :tongue:

I'll leave that task to someone with a higher pay grade. :lol:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

Hey... our job, in this thread, is to list corps we would like see make Finals... not list corps who should be bumped out. :tongue:/>/>/>/>

I'll leave that task to someone with a higher pay grade. :lol:/>/>/>/>

I could be persuaded take a lower paygrade on here however if the money was right, indoor AC, and no heavy lifting.

Edited by BRASSO

Blue Stars in,

Spirit out (sorry, Atlanta. I don't want to be a traitor to the south but that lounge act is just not doing it for me.)

• Like 1

Blue Stars in,

Spirit out (sorry, Atlanta. I don't want to be a traitor to the south but that lounge act is just not doing it for me.)

<Begin Spirit Defense Force ph34r.gif>

Get out of here dude. It's not just a lounge act, and I doubt you've heard or seen anything that would not do it for you. If you don't want to be a traitor to the South then don't do it. Hell, nobody even asked who you wanted to see out.

<End Spirit Defense Force tongue.gif>

Anyway, I'm high on Troopers making a comeback. Got some friends on that staff and I know they're doing good work to make a great drum corps even better.