Blue Devils featured in newest Pixar film

Look forward to hearing it.

Nice!

Way to go, BD!

Yea that isn't the only thing these guys have been up to. I got to see this live!

the staging of the is great, I love the colors of the drums and ground and right between the telephone poles…combined with the sky, it looks great

and well done getting involved with on the Pixir soundtrack

Yea the only thing about that video is that one support wire that detracts from the overall mood of the shot. I spoke with the videographer about that and he agreed with me but that was the only place with level ground. BD has a very unique facility to practice at. This is on the corner of where the B corps practices.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got to see & hear "Monsters University" tonight. Wow! Major props to Scott Johnson & his group of percussionists. I thought they would only been in the movie a couple of times, but they were in there at least five, maybe six times. They sound super clean (of course) and really set the tone of the music in the film.

Our co-producer on the "Scouts Honor" documentary is responsible for hooking up Pixar with BD. Here's the story: http://www.scoutshonormovie.com/2013/06/21/the-blue-devils-the-madison-scouts-monsters-university/

• Like 1