Blue Devils Pre Season Recording

I cannot wait to see this on the field tomorrow night!

....the B Corps and C Corps too.

I can't wait to see the B Corps. From what I heard on their recording, I'm wondering if they don't have a serious shot at making Finals. Wouldn't that be something fantastic?

• Like 1

I can't wait to see the B Corps. From what I heard on their recording, I'm wondering if they don't have a serious shot at making Finals. Wouldn't that be something fantastic?

It would be great. However, that 12-15 group is very competitive and they practice and perform a whole lot more than BDB. Judging from their recording, they should be very competitive in the 15-18 range.

It would be great. However, that 12-15 group is very competitive and they practice and perform a whole lot more than BDB. Judging from their recording, they should be very competitive in the 15-18 range.

My guess is that BDB will be pleased with the Open title...but their shot at World finals depends on two things: their field show and about 6-7 World Class corps.

Edited by Plan9