15 year old Snare Drummer in DIV I

when we first made finals in 1987 we had brothers who bookended our snare line. they were 14 and 15 yrs old.

Did they ended their Drum Corps experience with Bluecoats?

Edited by Jeffe77

There was also a 13 year old in Troopers rifle line in like '94 or '95. Aaron something. Aaron Hill? He marched Troop for a few years and then march BK until he aged out, I think. Had an older sister in BK's color guard, too. That first year, he was really tiny but could chuck wood with the best of them.

• 5 months later...

My youngest brother marched in the 1977 Boston Crusaders snare line at age 12. I believe our drum line came in 12th place that year so they had a pretty good line. This was the year they carried the Iso-snare's which was a snare with a tom on each side. I don't know he survived having to lug those around all year. I was a Soprano player. He went on to attend The N.E. conservatory of music. He's an uncle of Rudy Gowern.

Edited by Bsader

I know someone that did 7 or 8 years in Crossmen, starting as a mello, ending up as DM...aged out in 05 I believe