Season 20 discussion thread

I am confused... I thought:

If the season is live, then the value for each caption is based on the final spot that the corps finished at the previous DCI Championships. The value, and Finals score, for each corps from each season are listed in the topic DCP-I Fantasy Corps costs and codes.

I had no idea that the captions changed.

The caption costs will not change, but, as the season progresses, the caption's values will change to reflect each corps current scores.

I wanted to tweak some of mine, but finding current complete recaps is being difficult... probably still too early and I've no clue where to find the good stuff. :sad:

The caption costs will not change, but, as the season progresses, the caption's values will change to reflect each corps current scores.

Believe me, it's a good thing that caption costs don't change as the season goes on- imagine what a mess that would be for everybody!

Scores are up for tonight's events. Hey Shadow- welcome back! :smile:

Tuesday's events (posting now since I'm going to the Battle Creek Kalamazoo Paw Paw show tomorrow):

Based on the last few nights, Cincinnati Light Brigade and Ohio Valley Thunder have been developing a good (if slightly one-sided) cross-state rivalry. The next chapter between these two will be written at CLB's homeshow at Mason HS in the Cincy suburbs, with more than a dozen other corps looking to surprise both of these two.

CincinnatiOHMasonHS6000_zps57d1be8a.jpg

In the east, it's newcomer Magic Sun that's continuing to astound and amaze, notching another win in Albany last night and looking to follow it up with another strong performance at the Aquinas Institute in Rochester NY.

RochesterNYAquinasInstituteStadium2001_zps25565b7f.jpg

There are tweaks to be made, especially with the B corps, but with three weeks until regionals, we'll take the patient route and gather more data... for now.

(Gonna try to not overreact when there was only one small DCI show tonight, but it's hard to ignore a 4-point gap.)

Edited by Tyler C.

I wanted to tweak some of mine, but finding current complete recaps is being difficult... probably still too early and I've no clue where to find the good stuff. :sad:/>

Probably have to track your own captions. DCP use to have a decent tracker but I find this latest version they are normally behind putting data in.

Probably have to track your own captions. DCP use to have a decent tracker but I find this latest version they are normally behind putting data in.

behind?? what do you mean? Academy isnt really winning every caption???? shoot no wonder I'm loosing!!!! lol :doh:

• Like 1

Forward Dynamics is taking most of the week to travel and clean. We'll pop back up in Canada later this week and see what the results are.

Scores from tonight's events will go up tomorrow morning. I spent about 18 hours on the road photographing venues in Michigan for future DCPI events and attending the DCI show, so I'm pretty spent at the moment.