Hitorical Barnum Festival footage - 1962

62? Irondequoit

you are correct sir. they practiced at eastridge high school back then. and culver ridge fire house is just down the street. a lot of guy's came from culver ridge back then.

WOW>> Thanks for posting//That was one of my favorite Hurcs uniforms.. I wanted to go to those when we modified in 88, but... and Harvey marched the same then as he did thru his later years with Hurcsthumbup.gif

Andy was this Hedges ?? and when families lined the stands !

Yes ... Hedges Stadium ... looks like it was shot from the back side ... and families sat all along the sidelines and both endzones ... and on top of a hill that was outside the stadium ... Bpt was definitely a drum corps town ...

:-)

62? Irondequoit

Tom ... any chance the rest of the scores are somwhere in the Crusaders historical files? ... every corps has a rat pack that keeps everything ...

Edited by ajlisko

Tom ... any chance the rest of the scores are somwhere in the Crusaders historical files? ... every corps has a rat pack that keeps everything ...

andy i have all of crusaders scores and i don't have those. it just say's they competed there for the first time. tom was with either the gouchos or brigs at the time.

andy i have all of crusaders scores and i don't have those. it just say's they competed there for the first time. tom was with either the gouchos or brigs at the time.

yup... I wouldn't have them... I was in high school and still doing Gauchos under Brad Longdo... Joined super corps for 1965 Grey Knight Post Crusaders

That's what I thought ... Fish: you readin' this?

I'm here........:cool:/>

Enjoy ...

Boy I don't think Cabs uniforms have changed since then :rolleyes:/>

Edited by Bucbari

Boy I don't think Cabs uniforms have changed since then rolleyes.gif/>

they changed a little. but they love their tradition.

At about the 3:20 mark or so on this video... looks like the first high-speed drill ever. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring