2013 Rankings

There's lots of things I wish for, but it never seems to make them happen. I haven't seen MBI yet, or Corpsvets for that matter, so I won't make any predictions, other than this supposed log jam of 3 or 4 corps will clear up by Scranton and the races will be more apparent for each spot, not just 1st.

Seem no one else wants to see 4 or 5 corps race for the gold. :blow:/>/> Glad to see it here! :starwars:/>/> Keeps things fun till end at Annapoo. :tugowar:/>/>

Here's guess for Top 5...

CADETS TOO

CABS

BUCS

MINEESOTA

EMPIRE....

all within 2 points! :crazy:/>/>

would love a 5 corps race.

I just realize Bucs score is a week older than Cabs or Empire

Thats why I dont get the hype of this. Bucs week older score still holds up against the other scores. Same with Minnesota... 3 week old (dci) score and they are holding 6th.

Downingtown will put Bucs a solid 1.5 ahead of MB and those 2 scores will be 2-4 ahead of Cabs/Empires current scores.

Just a play on words, as in Cadets Also. No disrespect. Seems lots of nicknames are used for corps. Cabs, Bucs, C2, Wackers, etc. etc. no one seems to mind.

SORRY IF CAPS BUGGERED YOU. will talk softer from now on. :doh:/>

Show a little respect and use their actual name, Cadets2. Or with your caps-locked keyboard, CADETS2.

• Like 1

Buts that's just it. Bucs score did NOT hold up as it has in past. They're third by .65. IIRC, this hasn't happened before during this run. ever. Red Alert and Game On! :devil:/>

Thats why I dont get the hype of this. Bucs week older score still holds up against the other scores. Same with Minnesota... 3 week old (dci) score and they are holding 6th.

Downingtown will put Bucs a solid 1.5 ahead of MB and those 2 scores will be 2-4 ahead of Cabs/Empires current scores.

• Like 1

Buts that's just it. Bucs score did NOT hold up as it has in past. They're third by .65. IIRC, this hasn't happened before during this run. ever. Red Alert and Game On! :devil:/>/>

Our definitions of "holds up" are different.

Id say being in 3rd by .65 after a week off is considered holding up.

• Like 1

Seem no one else wants to see 4 or 5 corps race for the gold. blow.gif/> Glad to see it here! starwars.gif/> Keeps things fun till end at Annapoo. tugowar.gif/>

Here's guess for Top 5...

CADETS TOO

CABS

BUCS

MINEESOTA

EMPIRE....

all within 2 points! crazy.gif/>

Interesting........hmmmm.

Dan

How about that Phil Mickelson at the British Open over the weekend???? :lol:

• Like 1