2013 Rankings

Fran, Govies are the first dca corps CT competes against each year. Given their accomplished history in class A, I would expect CT to use that as a benchmark as to where are competitively. I'm sure its particularly important this year, given how much they're hyping their show.

Just watched the Corps Vets from the Dome ,i would think that they have a shot of making the top 5 in DCA .Be nice to see them knock out one of the 5 everyone thinks is going for it.Go Corps Vets this year you make your mark .Breaking in to the top 5 .Don't settle for number 5 your show is better than some others above you at this point.

• Like 2

Just watched the Corps Vets from the Dome ,i would think that they have a shot of making the top 5 in DCA .Be nice to see them knock out one of the 5 everyone thinks is going for it.Go Corps Vets this year you make your mark .Breaking in to the top 5 .Don't settle for number 5 your show is better than some others above you at this point.

the trouble is they don't compete enough to knock any of them out. you have to compete on a regular basis.

• Like 2

CV has been quietly going about ther business and scoring good numbers. Just because we're not seeing them in the NE doesn't mean they can't push and do well.

With TBT, Sun Devils, Alliance next year, Lakeshoremen, Carolina Gold, Shenandoah and Cincinnati Tradition on the fringe, hopefully DCA can reach a critical mass for that region and really start to make things happen in a big way. The more contests dowm there for those corps to appear at, the stronger they'll be.

Fran, Govies are the first dca corps CT competes against each year. Given their accomplished history in class A, I would expect CT to use that as a benchmark as to where are competitively.

Absolutely agree with this.... that point spread will help tell the tale.

Since I have now agreed with DCArocks, I hope the ground doesn't open up and swallow me whole. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

the trouble is they don't compete enough to knock any of them out. you have to compete on a regular basis.

so then explain the Renegades years in the top 5? I mean how often did they compete in a DCA show before prelims?

• Like 1

so then explain the Renegades years in the top 5? I mean how often did they compete in a DCA show before prelims?

ok, ok....i digress. do you people just wait for somebody to #### up and then jump thier ####???

• Like 2