2013 Rankings

don't the defending champs have the option to go on last in prelims?,.......and finals?

That hasn't been the case for a very long time, yet is still brought up almost every year before prelims.

• Like 1

Corps to watch at DCA preliumns Corps Vets should go higher ,Govies are not done improving ,Minn. Brass wants that 2Nd title and it looks as though there out to take it .And watch the 2 Florida corps to move up there fighting right up there to.And Carolina Gold good move back to open thier not taking a back seat this year .

That hasn't been the case for a very long time, yet is still brought up almost every year before prelims.

I hear ya... it's amazing to me that the topic even comes up anymore. It's literally been decades since that option existed.

Unless, of course, Gary is just playin' us. :tongue:

• Like 1

Corect me if I am wrong, but the 94.15 posted by MBI will be their last scoring/ranking opportunity before championships, while the Bucs will be scored one last time at the Big Sounds show. Figure Bucs score to go up likely by a point or so, which would put them in the final position at prelims. Unless of course they get rained out.....

Correct. Bucs have one more opportunity to post the high seed score, barring a weather problem.

All the corps in the shows coming up Saturday and Sunday have the chance to post their highest scores of the season and potentially improve their seedings.

Edited by Fran Haring

The battle for the Class A finalist spots is gonna be interesting.

Looks like Govies and White Sabers have the inside track on two of those spots... but the other two, wow. A bunch of corps with a shot.

Govies sabers sun devils and...TBT or Windsor. Who is getting another score next weekend in A?

@ Bridgeport:

Centurions

Heartliner

Excelsior

Windsor Regiment

@ Reading:

Shenandoah Sound

White Sabers

@ Pennsauken:

Shenandoah Sound

Heartliner (Germany)

Excelsior