2013 Rankings

So the last 4 to perform in class A will be Cincinnati Tradition Sun Devils White Sabers and Govies....unless TBT or Windsor score higher than 74.65 this weekend. I think they're the only 2 that could.

This is the order (current top 4 bolded):

Class A:

1 - 85.90 - Govenaires - 8/17 St Peter MN (+1.45 8/16)

2 - 80.95 - White Sabers - 8/17 Scranton PA (+0.60 8/10)

3 - 76.35 (1.0) - Sun Devils - 8/17 Douglasville GA (+1.70 8/3)

4 - 74.20 - Tampa Bay Thunder - 8/17 Douglasville GA (+1.05 8/3)

5 - 74.00 - Windsor Regiment - 8/17 Scranton PA (+0.30 8/4)

6 - 73.40 - High Country Brass - 8/17 St Peter MN (+1.05 8/16)

7 - 72.50 - Cincinnati Tradition - 8/17 Douglasville GA (-2.15 8/3)

TBT is not performing this weekend, just Windsor and White Sabers (as far as those in the finalist hunt).

Heartliner is a wild card. I've only seen a YouTube video of their show from last year. Not the greatest visual design, but they sounded good and could move.

According to the DCW article on them, they're only fielding 38 members in the U.S. tour. Hard to say how that will affect them. They could end up anywhere, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them in finals. We'll see though.

Either way, I love seeing a competitive Class A.

This is the order (current top 4 bolded):

Class A:

1 - 85.90 - Govenaires - 8/17 St Peter MN (+1.45 8/16)

2 - 80.95 - White Sabers - 8/17 Scranton PA (+0.60 8/10)

3 - 76.35 (1.0) - Sun Devils - 8/17 Douglasville GA (+1.70 8/3)

4 - 74.20 - Tampa Bay Thunder - 8/17 Douglasville GA (+1.05 8/3)

5 - 74.00 - Windsor Regiment - 8/17 Scranton PA (+0.30 8/4)

6 - 73.40 - High Country Brass - 8/17 St Peter MN (+1.05 8/16)

7 - 72.50 - Cincinnati Tradition - 8/17 Douglasville GA (-2.15 8/3)

TBT is not performing this weekend, just Windsor and White Sabers (as far as those in the finalist hunt).

Heartliner is a wild card. I've only seen a YouTube video of their show from last year. Not the greatest visual design, but they sounded good and could move.

According to the DCW article on them, they're only fielding 38 members in the U.S. tour. Hard to say how that will affect them. They could end up anywhere, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them in finals. We'll see though.

Either way, I love seeing a competitive Class A.

Cincinnati Tradition is the real deal and a dark horse in all of this if one is simply looking at scores. CT is a #### good drum corps and why their score would went down from two weeks prior is beyond me.

Cincinnati Tradition is the real deal and a dark horse in all of this if one is simply looking at scores. CT is a #### good drum corps and why their score would went down from two weeks prior is beyond me.

Any time the performance order is significantly different than the competitive results you end up with some interesting numbers.

Saw Tradition from backfield and it looked like quite a good performance.

Edited by idontwan2know

Whwn are the judges going to give the Sunrisers a score that is right for the show they are performing, only going up 1 point in 2 weeks is bull sh***.

I'd like to know why someone would give red flags to a person asking an honest question .And Jeff we know they where missing base drumers but from John;s review it did not affect there show ,So i;ll ask again ,Sunrisers have not been moving in scores as some others have ,Suns show is much better than a few corps above them as John said in his review ,So maybe you should all be looking around and asking the same question ,

• Like 1

Well, to be fair, yes...missing three bass drums probably did affect their numbers, at least in percussion and ensemble visual. But yea, I still think they were underscored across the board, even when you take the missing folks into account.

• Like 1

Whwn are the judges going to give the Sunrisers a score that is right for the show they are performing, only going up 1 point in 2 weeks is bull sh***.

Who's whining now??? :doh:

• Like 4

I don't recall that when Canadian corps were involved?

Bill, I think Canadian corps are considered "North American corps" along with those from the USA.

International corps are the ones like Heartliner, Kidsgrove, Inspires, and Southern Knights who have come here from outside of North America.

• Like 1