10th Annual Cabs at the Beach in the books

Well the 10th addition of the Cabs at the Beach season openers is in the books. My thanks go out to Mayor Troiano,the City of Wildwood , North Wildwood, Wildwood Crest and Lower Township parks and recreation for their continued support of the event. On behalf of the Caballeros organization I would like to thank all of the competing corps, you should all be proud of your accomplishment appearing in the first show of the year is not easy and you all put on great performances. Congratulation to the Buccaneers on their victory and best of luck to all the corps for the 2013 season. The Big winner last night was the Fans it looks like it is going to be a great year.

Al, as usual this was the ideal way to start a drum corps season.

Not necessarily for my waistline, but for the corps and fans. :tongue:

Best wishes to all the corps going forward in 2013!!!

• Like 1

Well the 10th addition of the Cabs at the Beach season openers is in the books. My thanks go out to Mayor Troiano,the City of Wildwood , North Wildwood, Wildwood Crest and Lower Township parks and recreation for their continued support of the event. On behalf of the Caballeros organization I would like to thank all of the competing corps, you should all be proud of your accomplishment appearing in the first show of the year is not easy and you all put on great performances. Congratulation to the Buccaneers on their victory and best of luck to all the corps for the 2013 season. The Big winner last night was the Fans it looks like it is going to be a great year.

As usual Alan you and the team ran a great show! I always count the days till I get to jump in the car and head to Wildwood.... Thanks for making my job easy and being so well organized! See you in Bridgeport my friend!