A most excellent review and thank you so much for the pics. It really helps whet the appetites of those of us who will have to wait a while to see a live show this year.

What Jim said. Excellent review.

And great job with the Anthem, Jim!!!

Thank you for your kind words Fran.....it wasn't easy standing in that rice pit.....had to play tall after I found that first note....sorry I didn't get up to see ya

Thank you for your kind words Fran.....it wasn't easy standing in that rice pit.....had to play tall after I found that first note....sorry I didn't get up to see ya

LOL!!! With all the rain that had fallen during the week, the field was a tad soggy! :tongue:

LOL!!! With all the rain that had fallen during the week, the field was a tad soggy! :tongue:/>

It only takes a little mud for Jimmy to end up looking like a mushroom if he's wearing the wrong hat...

You can hear his horn from space, but you might not be able to see him from the 20 yard line...

• Like 4

It only takes a little mud for Jimmy to end up looking like a mushroom if he's wearing the wrong hat...

You can hear his horn from space, but you might not be able to see him from the 20 yard line...

yeah, yeah, yeah......even my grandsons think I'm a garden gnome.....I needed to blow extra hard to get any movement in the paddy.......I swear I heard something like "hey GI, love you long time"

Guido

hey, completed what you asked, talked with Frank and we're good to go.....Joe Schultz Cadets

truman-

Your effort is much appreciated! Adding the photos was a HUGE addition. As that old saying goes . . .A picture is worth a thousand words. Hope to read your thoughts from other shows.

worthy.gif

Apologies for getting here a little late... (modem problems from the storms and we were off line for a few days)

Agreeing with everyone here Truman!! THANKS!! thumbup.gif

(don't know about others, but everything posted is showing up with a strike through)

That might be a browser thing. I also saw everything with the strike out throughout using FF. I opened Chrome and all of that was gone... (FF also had all of the "/>" after all of the emocotions where those seem to be gone using Chrome.)

yeah, yeah, yeah......even my grandsons think I'm a garden gnome.....I needed to blow extra hard to get any movement in the paddy.......I swear I heard something like "hey GI, love you long time"

Guido

hey, completed what you asked, talked with Frank and we're good to go.....Joe Schultz Cadets

Wow ... the Joe Schultz Cadets ...first Mini Corps to appear at DCA ... no? ... they making a comeback? ... you should document all the original players someday for historical purposes ... even Fran's Ski Mask Bandits (or whatever) have a video out somewhere ...

:-)

Wow ... the Joe Schultz Cadets ...first Mini Corps to appear at DCA ... no? ... they making a comeback? ... you should document all the original players someday for historical purposes ...

Was that before video was invented? LOL devil.gif

even Fran's Ski Mask Bandits (or whatever) have a video out somewhere ...

Ski Mask Cadets.... worthy.gif (I wish someone could find that video, I'd like to see it! thumbup.gif)

Was that before video was invented? LOL devil.gif

Ski Mask Cadets.... worthy.gif (I wish someone could find that video, I'd like to see it! thumbup.gif)

It was posted on DCP several years ago and then the link was removed ... maybe Fran knows ...

You can hear his horn from space, but you might not be able to see him from the 40 yard line...

edited for truth

:tongue:/>