Knight Org Shows

The Knight Org Group of Corps is very pleased to announce our season 20 Shows coming to a field near you this summer!

The Knights Pangaea

photo-full.jpg

River Symphony by Sean O’Boyle

Sinfonia Antartica by Vaughan Williams

Euphoria by Joel Engstrom

Ayrak by Jano Band

Samba De Rollins by Don Menza

Festive Overture by Ts. Namsraijav

L’Acadie by Roger Stone

River Symphony reprise

In our Fantasy world, the Earth is thrown back together as one super continent where all the worlds countries are separated only by THE RIVER. The show starts as bushmen circle to protect their tiny village center stage scared and nervous, then begin to search out in their new found world and neighbors. Through their journey they encounter enemies, war and strife, but they also encounter friendship, sharing and eventually world stewardship. The Show ends with a now much larger circle as they stand side by side with their neighbors to protect one another. Join us in a tale of pride, celebration and a new world peace.

Les Blanc Chevalier Dream Circuits

circuit-board-seisiri-silapasuwanchai.jpg

Circuits by Cindy McTee

Finish Line by Cindy McTee

Einstein’s Dream by Cindy McTee

Les Blanc Chevalier takes us on a journey of imagination and invention as Einstein, who we find has been frozen since 1955 is brought back to life and works with modern technology and circuits to further our society.

Cape Cod Regiment Equal Love

rainbow_b_heart_twitter_marriage_equality_red_equa_red_equal_i_support_love-555px.png

Same Love by Macklemore

You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Dusty Springfield

Beautiful by Christina Aguilera/True Colors by Cyndi Lauper

Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen

Cant Hold Us by Macklemore

CCR, the all male corps of Knight Org, follows the journey of two young men and their struggles to find love and acceptance in society and eventual an equal love. The show is our tribute to marriage equality being supported around the US more and more daily.

• Like 1

Excellent reps Gary, especially Pangaea. Made me look up the O'Boyle Symphony.

Looking forward to our corps meeting up in Quebec City.

Thanks man--yeah its a new piece to me too but i loved it...its going to be a great season!

I did not realize CCR was all-male. Cool.

I did not realize CCR was all-male. Cool.

yup i remind everyone now and then lol but they have been since they were White Knight Regiment