Stanford Showdown

BDC is always so cute and fun, you know they're enjoying themselves out there

Are they? I guess they must be having fun ... else why would they do it? I can't comprehend how being in a corps like that would be fun though, to be honest.

• Like 2

It gets worse when it gets to BD. BD is the last corps that I would ever think would put a soloist on a mic.

I saw that last night. Sad day for drum corps when BD has to Mic their soloists

• Like 1

I know this will come off rude ... but what exactly is the point of Blue Devils C?

The tips of their flags....and they are kept very sharp!

• Like 3

For me, BDC is what drum corps used to be all about. Now that school bands have taken that place, it's still nice to see that smaller educational corps like BDC still exist and are well received (great crowd!).

• Like 2

Good example of a rude comment there!!

Obviously it comes off that way, but my question is sincere. What is being accomplished with BDC? Do people in BDC ever move up into world class corps? The design was worse than most high school marching bands I've seen. It just seems like if you aren't talented enough to do something more than that, then maybe your energy and money is better spent doing something you are more talented at. I just don't see what being in a corps like that would teach you in terms of being a better marching musician.

• Like 1