Stanford Showdown

Wow! The brass arrangement (ie, Downey's responsibility) was the part I liked best about the show.

John Meehan is the arranger. Downy just consults now. In fact John arranges for the whole organization now.

• Like 1

wah. go to a pHillies game, where the home town fans boo the team for stupid or lazy play.

Look, I don't condone booing. But some people feel they have no other option for expressing their discontent. Usually, that leads them to stop buying tickets. DCI doesn't need more of that

What do you suggest Jeff, the judges write their numbers, then they are tabulated, then they are announced.......

Maybe they should have an applause-o-meter for each corps 20 min. before scores are announced and then figure that outcome as a percentage of each corps scores...... :w00t:

Is crank your favorite word?

To be honest BD usually does better if they lose the first show and then get get cranked and come out swinging hard after that. If they are ahead after that it's catch me if you can. if you beat them from the start they will never catch you. They don't know how to come from behind. Crown could have done it but it's not going to happen with this show. Way more powerful than last year.

In my Opinion this is Blue Devils best show EVER! I have not gotten chills like this since the 1999 show!

Good Luck nCrown! I hope you can beat this but I really doubt anyone will touch this show now;.

Not being a homer or crank or what ever I just know my history and I have a real feeling about this show. I really love drum and bugle corps. I think this is a very good year for great music and shows.

Good luck and have a great time!

• Like 2

Incorrect...For the 'A' Corps, Wayne Downey is still the arranger, John Meehan is the captionhead.

No, you are incorrect. Meehan is in fact the arranger. He has written like the last 4 horn books for BD.

• Like 1

No, you are incorrect. Meehan is in fact the arranger. He has written like the last 4 horn books for BD.

From the BD website...but what do they know...

David Glyde Perc. Music Coordinator/Arranger

Wayne Downey Brass Arranger/Supervisor

John Meehan Brass Caption Head

• Like 2