Stanford Showdown

is there any online chat room set up for the Stanford show tonight? I know last year one was created for the live webcasts.

BDB brass rougher but percussion and guard better than last night

Visually body control is a problem, but the design seems strong

BDB also incomplete visually tonight. I can not say that I am surprised at this for open class shows this early in the season. So with that I take back what could have come off as a harsh thing to say about SCVC earlier in the webcast.

I definitely think SCVC sounded better than BDB. Visually BDB seemed cleaner.

Finished their show in an arc though.

Not to sound rude, but whoever on here (there have been a few) stated that BDB could make finals...after what I just saw, I'm not quite sure that is possible in any way. If they clean a lot, I could see them getting close to the top 17, but they will still probably struggle to crack the top 20.

• Like 2

Now time for BDC. They're always so much fun to see perform

What are the general age ranges in BDB and BDC? I assume some younger members in "C". Does anyone ever age-out in "C" or do they always move up to "B" and BD?

Yes, I know very little about the BD organization other than they are a pretty well-oiled machine.

Not to sound rude, but whoever on here (there have been a few) stated that BDB could make finals...after what I just saw, I'm not quite sure that is possible in any way. If they clean a lot, I could see them getting close to the top 17, but they will still probably struggle to crack the top 20.

If OC couldnt make finals last year then i dont see any Open class corps making finals.