Blue Devils vs Spirit

Blue Devils are NOT doing the Rite of Spring. They are doing Brenzel's Rewrite of Spring. Check it out .... you might like some of it!

Oh my, you may have just insulted the intelligence of everyone that didn't point that out. :)

So....this automatically makes it good....in 2013 ?

Right on. All sorts of things that hoity toity professional artists think are important are actually crap, because those "serious" pieces don't give us a lap dance while spooning Chubby Hubby into our gullets.

music.gif

Blue Devils are NOT doing the Rite of Spring. They are doing Brenzel's Rewrite of Spring. Check it out .... you might like some of it!

It's not all from Darryl Brenzel's charts,there are portions taken from Stravinsky's original orchestral score and Don Sepesky's jazz version according to Wayne Downey.

Listen here to the Sebesky version from 1979:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32878659/The%20Rite%20Of%20Spring.mp3

My scanned album back cover:

Sebesky%20Don%20Three%20Works%20t5.jpg

Edited by MadScout80
  • Like 1

Right on. All sorts of things that hoity toity professional artists think are important are actually crap, because those "serious" pieces don't give us a lap dance while spooning Chubby Hubby into our gullets.

music.gif

I am thinkiing a lap dance to Rite of Spring might be pretty amazing, actually! :w00t:/>

I am also quite happy I do not know what Chubby Hubby is, outside of it being someone's overweight husband (probably from eating too much of whatever it is). :tongue:/>

• Like 1

I am thinkiing a lap dance to Rite of Spring might be pretty amazing, actually! w00t.gif/>

I am also quite happy I do not know what Chubby Hubby is, outside of it being someone's overweight husband (probably from eating too much of whatever it is). tongue.gif/>

Ben & Jerry's ??? Is it bad I know that?rolleyes.gif