Bridgeport

ok it's 4:40 pm and i'm here waiting for scores. blink.gif fran i already started lurking. LOL.

At the show tonight...will try to post pics...here's the Cabs and Cadets2 practice site today at Seaside Park

C6C10F99-026F-4BA6-BCE6-4B2356EFB51C-1702-0000019D98787672.jpg]

sweet!!!

ok it's 4:40 pm and i'm here waiting for scores. blink.gif fran i already started lurking. LOL.

Just got back from the stadium ... caught PCP and Cabs Alumni rehearsals ... perfect day/night for a drum corps show ... now I gotta get to a family bbq ... will have to check the scores later ... saw Rich Warga and he said Fusion is ready to go ... Gil Silva said his staff was rolling in and getting ready ... heard my ole PAL buddy Ace Holleran will be MCing once again (yay) ... gates opened @ 5:30 and I think the first exhibitions are on the field ... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

Fusion...seemed a little more controlled and better blend and execution in the opener than i remember from first viewing. Then got more aggressive and had a few tempo issues. Strong Mellos! Drum break is alot of fun. Kinda fun watching someone call out to the DM when she was on the podium pre show and she turned around and waved and said hi. Here's an idea...EVERY corps gets a standing o and loud cheering when you troop the stands!

6D9D52DB-D661-4F3C-BAF7-A43C27382C30-1702-000001B3F77342B8.jpg

:worthy:/> :worthy:/> :worthy:/> :worthy:/> THANK YOU " TRUMAN "

For the Photo's and Coverage !!!!!!:smile:/> :smile:/> :smile:/> :smile:/> :smile:/>

• Like 1

That practice site looks kind of rocky and wet ,where corps both in high waters an swin fins LOL Should help with there GE marks tonight ,How do you know where the 50 is when the field in the middle of choppy waters .

Edited by Florida Sun

Don,

OK......OK.... I'm old, I am having flashbacks....where is Borigport? The place sounds familiar though. I think I've been there before, maybe, maybe not....think they must of moved it to Croatia. Hmmmm got it now, It's where Borat is from. Yow...manapause is a #####. I remember that ocean place. I remember needles on the ground for some reason.....ouch! :music: :music: :music:

Edited by Kevin Shea