New Haven Nook

Ok, I'll start the CT Drums thread - Why not?

Really looking forward to Bloo. Nice night-by-night battle between them and Phantom, eh?

grenadasmoothie is the GREATEST profile name on DCP.

Pshaw! (It was the name of the opener my first year in Cabs :winky:/> )

So any more Planet-eers going to BAC's long-distance home-show?

If BAC offers the same encores to the New Haven crowd as they did last evening in Quincy, don't be tempted to leave early to avoid traffic knowing you can see the scores online. Last night their encore was one for the ages. No details now--just wait and see.

It's a great group of corps. All three Open Class corps have interesting shows and some great guard moves. Personally, I could understand the placements of the World Class corps but I thought the scores should have been closer. Part of me wants to make the three hour trek to New Haven to see how they fare this evening but the weather does not look too promising and it is a hike. However, I can't wait till Bristol on Wednesday and next Friday when I'll see these same corps again.

An old drum corps standard...

Just like myself :thumbup:

If BAC offers the same encores to the New Haven crowd as they did last evening in Quincy, don't be tempted to leave early to avoid traffic knowing you can see the scores online. Last night their encore was one for the ages. No details now--just wait and see.

Its been posted on here before... one of BAC's encore pieces this year is Dropkick Murphy's ( theme from the movie " The Departed " ) " I'm shipping up to Boston ", and its ballsy, and fits them to a T, imo :babies:

• Like 1

Ok, I'll start the CT Drums thread - Why not?

Really looking forward to Bloo. Nice night-by-night battle between them and Phantom, eh?

Can someone please post the performance times...thanks