Mankato Musical Mayham

Correction from Twitter:

Madison - 75.2

Blue Stars - 73.3

Crossmen - 71.7

Troopers - 69.6

Colts - 69.6

Oh ok good, honestly I was a bit worried for a second... I just didn't want the Scouts to run out of steam :thumbup:

Can't wait until I see them in Houston! Today is just about done so 18 days until I get to see'em! :thumbup:

Still... Watch out for the Blue Stars, that is an insane jump in scores.

If that's correct, Blue Stars fans should be ecstatic, as that puts them less than a point behind Cavies.

There was an error retrieving the scores for this event. The IT Department has been contacted and will resolve the error shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If that's correct, Blue Stars fans should be ecstatic, as that puts them less than a point behind Cavies.

I guess, I honestly can say I don't think Blue Stars should be that close based on the Muncie webcast, not a slam on the Blue Stars by any means (They're my favorite corps), Madison just seems on a whole other level, for now. Unless Madison had a rough run and Blue Stars had a strong run. I dunno. My evening entertainment has been provided by this thread.

Edited by DrumManTx

1 Madison Scouts 75.200

2 Blue Stars 73.300

3 Crossmen 71.700

4 Colts 69.600

4 Troopers 69.600

All Age Class

1 Minnesota Brass 77.600

2 Govenaires 70.400

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=e1521441-2e0a-4e2d-8d62-22b38b998c2c#ixzz2Xr3sIbhg

• Like 2

c'mon we've been hearing it since the season started, "THEY SHOULD HAVE A LARGER MARGIN" waa waa waa.

Oh, oh...am I picking up a little hate vibe here? Why so angry?

Edited by Mad75