DCP-I I&E Competition

DCP INTERNATIONAL INDIVIDUAL & ENSEMBLE COMPETITION

Tuesday, August 6th and Wednesday, August 7th (Baltimore, MD)

Introducing the NEW DCP-I I&E Competition, with twenty different events across two days, including two never-before-seen competitions!

TUESDAY, AUGUST 6th - Individual Competitions

There will be ten different individual competitions offered through the course of the day: Trumpet, Mellophone, Baritone/Euphonium, Contrabass, Snare, Tenors, Keyboards, Timpani, Flag, and Weaponry.

Individual competitors will be judged on both the content of their performance and its execution. World Class corps are allowed three entries PER EVENT, Open Class corps two entries per event, and Class A corps one entry per event (a maximum of six entries per organization). All entries and all events are optional.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7th - Ensemble Competitions

There will be ten different ensemble competitions offered through the course of the day: Parade Competition, Concert Competition, Mini Corps, Brass Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Bass Drum Ensemble, Cymbal Ensemble, Combined Aux Ensemble, Flag Ensemble, Weaponry Ensemble.

The parade competition is a FULL CORPS event, thus only one entry per corps is allowed. The corps (guard included) will parade down the waterfront in Baltimore performing the selection of their choice (marches highly encouraged). Corps will be judged on marching, showmanship, and music.

The concert competition is also a full corps event (sans guard), and only one entry per corps is allowed. The corps will perform a sit-down concert of 15-20 minutes in length, performing the orchestral, concert band, or jazz works of their choice using corps instrumentation. Corps will be judged on repertoire variety and difficulty, musical execution, and general effect.

All remaining ensemble events are limited to a maximum of two entries for World Class corps and one entry for Open or A class corps. Ensembles will be judged on program content and execution.

Please fill out one entry form per corps. If you wish to copy tabs and submit multiple entry forms in one file, that is fine.

ENTRY FORM (Microsoft Excel)

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Friday, August 2nd, 2013 by 9:00PM PDT / 12:00AM (8/3) EDT

Edited by hostrauser

Send completed entry forms to: hostrauser@gmail.com

Bump. Just a weekly reminder. Only two organizations have submitted entries so far. Still a month to go before the event.

We're up to nine corps that have submitted entries for I&E. One more will "lock" in the event (make it enough entries to be worthwhile to run). :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump bump!

The event will take place, don't miss out! Submit your entries today!

Just a reminder, the deadline is closing fast! Submit your entry forms and any questions to me at the email above!

ENTRY FORM (Microsoft Excel)

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Friday, August 2nd, 2013 by 9:00PM PDT / 12:00AM (8/3) EDT

Tonight's the deadline! Get those entry forms in!

Thank you to all those who have already submitted!

Entries are in and locked. I&E Individual Medalists will be posted sometime Tuesday, with the recap up by that night (hopefully). I&E Ensemble Medalists will be posted sometime Wednesday, with the recap up by THAT night.