Minneapolis predictions

Only thing is that the only good part about their 2011 show was Empire State of Mind

Your opinion, I'm afraid. I think that show was stellar and is one of my favorite Madison shows of all time. But, that is just my opinion.

• Like 3

A whole lot will be settled next weekend in Minneapolis, but even then there is a lot of uncertainty moving forward. There is no question that some corps peak to early in the season, some peak at the right time. Which category Madison falls into is yet to be determined. If they peak early this year and fall in the rankings late season, it's the staff and design teams fault, because the talent is clearly there. We'll see.

Your opinion, I'm afraid. I think that show was stellar and is one of my favorite Madison shows of all time. But, that is just my opinion.

Jesus Christ Superstar. My fav Madison show ever. You want crowd response? listen to the last 30 seconds. Epic. (and I try to use that word sparingly)

• Like 2

Agreed... Didn't like their 99 show at first but its now one of my favorites

A whole lot will be settled next weekend in Minneapolis, but even then there is a lot of uncertainty moving forward. There is no question that some corps peak to early in the season, some peak at the right time. Which category Madison falls into is yet to be determined. If they peak early this year and fall in the rankings late season, it's the staff and design teams fault, because the talent is clearly there. We'll see.

That remains for the numbers to see. If their performance scores well exceed their composition scores, then you are correct. If not, and Madison falls in rankings, that is not on the design team. Staff, maybe.

That is not going to happen this year. What do you mean that the Scouts have a show that doesn't live up to their potential? Their drill looks awfully demanding to me! And the only reason they dropped last year is because of the SLOTTING! They were in 6th place after San Antonio, and then MYSTERIOUSLY, the Cavaliers and Boston moved ahead of them for the balance of the season. Gee judges...could you be any more transparent?????

There is nothing mysterious about the fact that Cavies and Boston passed them that year. It was completely based on what could be achieved with the product they were given. The marching members of the Scouts simply maxed out that shows potential. Please don't think of me as as Scouts hater.....I have lost my voice on too many occasions cheering for them... Heck I had them in 6th in my pre-season predictions and I would love nothing rather than to be proven wrong. I have too many friends that marched and aged out as members of that corps to doubt their commitment...... I am just disappointed in this years production. Make me eat crow!!!!!! And kick #$@ as far as I am concerned..... the sooner the Scouts get back to their elite position the better!!!

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 2

I shouldn't necessarily say that. It was a good show, but it lacked visual demand IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Scouts fan, but this year and last year are way better than 2011. And I guarantee next year is even better than this year.

Although I may be a tad out of touch, here's my predictions:

1) Star of Indiana

2) Anaheim Kingsmen

3) 27th Lancers

4) Bayonne Bridgemen

5) Des Plaines Vanguard

6) Belleville Black Knights

7) Suncoast Sound

8) Sky Ryder's

9) North Star

10) Guardsmen

11) Capital Freelancers

12) Velvet Knights

13) Polish Falcon Cadets

14) Dutch Boy

15) Bleu Raeders

16) Commodores

Although I may be a tad out of touch, here's my predictions:

1) Star of Indiana

2) Anaheim Kingsmen

3) 27th Lancers

4) Bayonne Bridgemen

5) Des Plaines Vanguard

6) Belleville Black Knights

7) Suncoast Sound

8) Sky Ryder's

9) North Star

10) Guardsmen

11) Capital Freelancers

12) Velvet Knights

13) Polish Falcon Cadets

14) Dutch Boy

15) Bleu Raeders

16) Commodores

You don't think Argonne Rebels will finish in the top 16? That's ridiculous. Amazing hornline.

The sky riders are way too high and Suncoast in 7th what are u smoking?:)