The Color Guard Thread

Best Color Guard of 2013  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win best color guard this year?

• Blue Devils
    • Carolina Crown
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Cadets
    • Bluecoats
    • Blue Knights
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Cavaliers
    • Magic of Orlando
    • Madison Scouts
    • Crossmen
    • Pacific Crest
    • Troopers
    • Spirit of Atlanta
    • The Academy
    • Blue Stars
    • Seattle Cascades
    • Colts
    • Jersey Surf
    • Mandarins
    • Oregon Crusaders
    • Pioneer

I give the vote to BD. They have some outstanding members on guard. And the toss of the rifles are by far the best out of any guard.

• Like 2

I say Magic of Orlando.

• Like 2

Had to mention one of the best sections ;) These color guards are fantastic!!! I am absolutely loving Crown, Bluecoats and Phantom! -All very different- Cadets are twirling it out like always and being their amazing Cadet selfs. I saw some clips of SCV and I have never been more entertained by Les Mis in my life! Everything they do is so elegant and perfectly detailed! Scouts are so strong, congrats on 75 years of brotherhood! Cavies... transitions.... you got it! Love their sabre book though. Still haven't seen BD, I'm sure they're giving me fierceness for days, still waiting for Boston to pick it up and pull it together already but I know they'll work it out and be clean, strong and at tape ;) Need to watch BK... Anyone else I need to keep an eye out for?? Yes, this is a great year for drum corps, but it is also a FABULOUS year for color guard!

I say Magic of Orlando.

I think their actual name this season is "Magic of Indiana"

And yes - they are very very good. :thumbup:

It's hard to imagine saying this (based on BD consistently nearly "1 pointing" CC guard over the last 5 years..with .5 last year) but....there may be a tie for the Zingali this year! If only one wins....it's BD.

Magic of Orlando is not competing.

Had to mention one of the best sections ;) These color guards are fantastic!!! I am absolutely loving Crown, Bluecoats and Phantom! -All very different- Cadets are twirling it out like always and being their amazing Cadet selfs. I saw some clips of SCV and I have never been more entertained by Les Mis in my life! Everything they do is so elegant and perfectly detailed! Scouts are so strong, congrats on 75 years of brotherhood! Cavies... transitions.... you got it! Love their sabre book though. Still haven't seen BD, I'm sure they're giving me fierceness for days, still waiting for Boston to pick it up and pull it together already but I know they'll work it out and be clean, strong and at tape ;) Need to watch BK... Anyone else I need to keep an eye out for?? Yes, this is a great year for drum corps, but it is also a FABULOUS year for color guard!