Whitewater, "As the tides turn."

No, you said you expected the spreads to be closer to Mankato than Cedarburg...which proved not at all to be the case.

*shrugs* I suppose there was a mistake in my brain somewhere that changed the weight of numbers, but I put most weight on my prediction of gaps, and fell oh so crushingly short.

Edit: Are you getting my sarcasm? About how I'm oh so terribly crushed that my prediction that the Madison Scouts empire would come crashing down tonight after oppressing the Finalist fringes for too long! I felt a wave of guilt very suddenly, and I recognize that the internet is very poor at conveying such a subtle art, so thus the edit.

I feel unusually cheeky tonight. I blame the blizzards and daifuku

Edited by DrumcorpsmademeaTuba
  • Like 1

No, you said you expected the spreads to be closer to Mankato than Cedarburg...which proved not at all to be the case.

Earlier today I was traveling with 2 preteen kids in the car. Their bickering and he said/she said back and forth sounds exactly like you in these threads.

You're a strange kind of adult. It started a few posts ago, when you gloated about the other guy being wrong. How old are you?

• Like 1

Oops. Double post! Dang it. blink.gif

Edited by Nine White Russians
  • Like 1

A big shout out to the "Colts" taking 3rd in Visual!

• Like 6

Earlier today I was traveling with 2 preteen kids in the car. Their bickering and he said/she said back and forth sounds exactly like you in these threads.

You're a strange kind of adult. It started a few posts ago, when you gloated about the other guy being wrong. How old are you?

It was a carry over from the Cedarburg thread. People on message forums tend to do that. Besides, what's the issue with calling someone out? I'm welcome to express an opinion like anyone else and when I am wrong, I have no fear of being called on it.

AND, since you weren't on here a few short years ago, you weren't able to see the flip side of it.

Chill.

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 2

Yes way. I don't see why it would be such a big deal...you need to calm down. Cavaliers actually have a half way decent show this year. They're cleaning up and catching up. It happens. These scores are a lot more realistic than anything else we've seen since it's full panel now. You can't blame it on the judges every show.

Once again, one individual is making a whole group look bad. :doh:/>

They may flip flop.. but in a few days, Cavies, Scouts, Pr and BC will all be 78, 79, 80, 81.

just saying..

Saw recent rehearsal footage of Cavies and the Brass has shown tons of improvement. Still some issues, but none the less, waaaay better.

• Like 1

AND, since you weren't on here a few short years ago, you weren't able to see the flip side of it.

Chill.

True enough....guess I'm turning into the posting police tonight. Carry on. ;)

Edited by Nine White Russians
  • Like 1

It was a carry over from the Cedarburg thread. People on message forums tend to do that. Besides, what's the issue with calling someone out? I'm welcome to express an opinion like anyone else and when I am wrong, I have no fear of being called on it.

Chill.

I figured it was more a carryover from Mankato, to Cedarburg, to here. In any case, predictions are a terrible place to call people out.

Also, that minus is wholly undeserved, and I want to remedy it, but apparently I've already reached my plus quota for the day... Saddening. I don't want to undermine a petty rivalry too badly :sad:/>

Saw recent rehearsal footage of Cavies and the Brass has shown tons of improvement. Still some issues, but none the less, waaaay better.

I've heard they are pretty young in the horn line. But when you have great staff who know how to push them, big improvements can happen.

I'm just glad to see a more cohesive and powerful product than they had last year. Let the chips fall where they may, this show has some real

attention grabbing potential. And I love the guard pyramid!

• Like 1