lewisburg

hi everyone. i started this early to see if anybody knows what the weather is in lewisburg. hope they have good weather and good luck to all the corps.

hey fran.........i'm lurking early again..................ph34r.gif

hi everyone. i started this early to see if anybody knows what the weather is in lewisburg. hope they have good weather and good luck to all the corps.

hey fran.........i'm lurking early again..................ph34r.gif

it's 6:30 and radar is clear in Lewisburg but I'm sure it's hot and muggy... there are a few small storms breaking out around PA but for now Lewisburg looks fine...

Empire will surprise some people with their first performance of the year...

• Like 1

6:30PM and 91 degrees in Harrisburg.... Hope Lewisburg has the medics and cool down stuff ready for corps and crowd.

But that's a lot on my mind since my 80 year old dad passed out in the heat two weeks back. He passed out on his riding mower and when he came to he was still on it. But signs are he fell off and got back on without remembering. Next day he finally went to the ER and got out 4 days later. Docs best guess is dehydration and the follow up visit had the words "When it's hot and or humid... stay the HELL indoors".

Yeah I was in the office and that was a direct quote. Let's just say the doc knows how to get thru to my dad... til 2014 anyway. :doh:/>

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Tonight is something historic. It is Empires Last first show. Sort of brings a tear to my eye.

Edited by camel lips
  • Like 4

it's 6:30 and radar is clear in Lewisburg but I'm sure it's hot and muggy... there are a few small storms breaking out around PA but for now Lewisburg looks fine...

Empire will surprise some people with their first performance of the year...

well you know i'm pulling for them.

WIll you be covering the show live like Truman did with the Brigdeport show ?

• Like 1

WIll you be covering the show live like Truman did with the Brigdeport show ?

if you're asking me.........i live in florida. i just wait for scores and love the banter.

I am going to do a few shows with Empire on the last season tour. I couldn't pull it together just yet, working on my Masters finally. That was my home for MANY GREAT seasons.

Donny

• Like 2

Tonight is something historic. It is Empires Last first show. Sort of brings a tear to my eye.

Vince Bruni had some sayings that influenced my life in a very positive way. "Never Say Never", "If You Have A Cadillac Drive It" and, "If You Have Lemons, make Lemonade"

I really don't think this the end of Empire. I think this may be the end of the beginning, not the beginning of the end!................................................

STAY TUNED! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Vince Bruni had some sayings that influenced my life in a very positive way. "Never Say Never", "If You Have A Cadillac Drive It" and, "If You Have Lemons, make Lemonade"

I really don't think this the end of Empire. I think this may be the end of the beginning, not the beginning of the end!................................................

STAY TUNED! worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

it's the end kevin. they are going to do something else. it has nothing to really do with drum corps. it's called the edge.