lewisburg

Bushwackers went up more than seven points from their first competition three weeks ago. If they continue that rate of improvement, they'll finish the season at 89.2, which would be their best score since 2008. (Of course, an extrapolation based on just two scores isn't very reliable!)

And as much as I have been an Empire basher, my hat has got to go off to them just based on the result.

Fixed. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Fixed. :rolleyes:/>

Thank you! And while we are on the subject, I have an interesting question. If someone were to tie Reading's shoelaces together and stick gum in their mouthpieces, and Empire were to somehow, miraculously win the championship, would they stick around?

• Like 3

Thank you! And while we are on the subject, I have an interesting question. If someone were to tie Reading's shoelaces together and stick gum in their mouthpieces, and Empire were to somehow, miraculously win the championship, would they stick around?

Well... even if they didn't stick around to compete anymore, I would pay them to show up at your house and play their show 24/7 until you moved to Bulgaria. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Not likely. It's over. I can't wait to see how it ends though!

Statesmen <3

nuff said

• Like 1

no. they have no money. ignore the other guy. this is the last year.