lewisburg

Hey Fran where's the guy that writes the reviews ?He did a great job his last review and i thought he said he was heading up to Lewisburg ,Give him a push tell him where all waitting to hear what he has to say .Thanks Guy Have a good Season ,By the way did you find any matching shorts and shirt sets with big floral prints .LOL

• Like 2

Hey Fran where's the guy that writes the reviews ?He did a great job his last review and i thought he said he was heading up to Lewisburg ,Give him a push tell him where all waitting to hear what he has to say .Thanks Guy Have a good Season ,By the way did you find any matching shorts and shirt sets with big floral prints .LOL

LOL Chuck... nope, no matching, or mis-matching, pants. :tongue:

I hope Big W made it to the show... his reviews are great.

• Like 1

LOL Chuck... nope, no matching, or mis-matching, pants. tongue.gif

I hope Big W made it to the show... his reviews are great.

nobody seems to want to write one.

and where were you last night fran??????

nobody seems to want to write one.

and where were you last night fran??????

Don, I was in Annapolis... we had a promotional event for the upcoming DCA championship.

Fusion Core was the "guest corps" that showed off to the crowd at City Dock what all-age drum corps is all about. They did a great job!!!

Then a bunch of us went to a local crab house. Got home very late and very filled with seafood. :tongue:

• Like 1

Everyone in Bushwackerland is very happy with the start of our season. We jumped six points (taking penalties into consideration) from two weeks ago in Wildwood. The drum solo was added into the show, so the show is finished, we are adding members and morale is great. Thank you all for your support! GO BUSH!!

• Like 4

Don, I was in Annapolis... we had a promotional event for the upcoming DCA championship.

Fusion Core was the "guest corps" that showed off to the crowd at City Dock what all-age drum corps is all about. They did a great job!!!

Then a bunch of us went to a local crab house. Got home very late and very filled with seafood. tongue.gif

ok fran. you got off the hook this time. now are you gonna be here this week or do ya have a gig in jersey?

ok fran. you got off the hook this time. now are you gonna be here this week or do ya have a gig in jersey?

I'm working the Clifton show.

And no, I can't give you the scores early. :tongue:

There's also the DCA show in Hornell, NY, next Saturday.

We'll find out where Atlanta CV and White Sabers fit into the mix, as they make their DCA season debuts. :thumbup:

Just wanted to say congrats to the Sunrisers. I THINK that they are the first corps that has dropped to class A, and then successfully moved back to open... but I could be wrong. Either way, nice job, that's no easy feat

• Like 5

Just wanted to say congrats to the Sunrisers. I THINK that they are the first corps that has dropped to class A, and then successfully moved back to open... but I could be wrong. Either way, nice job, that's no easy feat

Carolina Gold.......

• Like 1