lewisburg

CONGRATS CABS!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 3

1.Caballeros79.452.Empire Statesmen78.753.Sunrisers70.40 (0.2)4.Bushwackers70.10Class A1.Windsor Regiment63.25

tom you were right. empire came out strong.

1.Caballeros79.452.Empire Statesmen78.753.Sunrisers70.40 (0.2)4.Bushwackers70.10Class A1.Windsor Regiment63.25

tom you were right. empire came out strong.

I would say so...taking music and communication captions and tying the visual...strong showing by Empire.

• Like 1

WRONG!

kevin go back out to your garage and do what you do. i love ya but c'mon man ph34r.gif

kevin go back out to your garage and do what you do. i love ya but c'mon man ph34r.gif

Don, your 1200 miles away, and have NO IDEA what's happening here. I know this may be really hard to believe, but maybe, just maybe, you might be missing something. How about getting on your little golf cart and taking a little ride towards the nearest alligator! LOL!!!

LUV U! :devil:

• Like 4

Don, your 1200 miles away, and have NO IDEA what's happening here. I know this may be really hard to believe, but maybe, just maybe, you might be missing something. How about getting on your little golf cart and taking a little ride towards the nearest alligator! LOL!!!

LUV U! devil.gif

i know what's going on. miles don't matter. it's who you know. but whatever. your garage awaits you.

• Like 1

And how about dem Sunrisers! Breaking 70 right out of the box and beating an old time rival! Looks like DCA may be going back to the future! And as much as I have been accused of being an Empire basher, my hat has got to go off to them just based on the result. I wonder though if the scores say less about Empire and more about Cabs? It will be interesting to see the reviews and even more interesting to see the Scranton show, which looks like the show of choice this year! Should be one hell of a fight for second place!

• Like 4

Sunrisers are back and fighting there way back up the ladder ,can't wait till mid seasons to see how they rank .Best to all the corps but watch your backs LOL

• Like 2