Cavies vs. Scouts - the ALL BOY battle

Cool story bro! thumbdown.gif

What's this park and blow stuff all about? The Scouts are constantly on the move in their show. You make it sound like they are standing in one spot. And if they are not moving, it is at an appropriate time in the show. Biases, biases.

• Like 2

What's this park and blow stuff all about? The Scouts are constantly on the move in their show. You make it sound like they are standing in one spot. And if they are not moving, it is at an appropriate time in the show. Biases, biases.

To the tune of REM's "End of the World": "It's the end of our dri-ill - stop and blow it!"

• Like 3

To the tune of REM's "End of the World": "It's the end of our dri-ill - stop and blow it!"

Wow. You're just a grade A Dooosh-Bag!!!

Edited by Nine White Russians
  • Like 2

Wow. You're just a grad A dick!

Well...I can spell. But seriously though, I've seen the Scouts' show twice live and watched them drill all around - with their horns or sticks down! Yes, SOMEBODY or some section is often playing at the same time, but they aren't the ones who are moving, at least not enough to count. Both times other audience members around me were commenting on it, so I focused in on trying to find any section actually drilling hard and playing hard at the same time. Nada. I can't say it never happens in their show because I couldn't stay focused on only that for their whole show, but long stretches of showtime go by without any demonstration of it and if it actually does occur occasionally it ain't very conspicuous.

• Like 3

Well...I can spell. But seriously though, I've seen the Scouts' show twice live and watched them drill all around - with their horns or sticks down! Yes, SOMEBODY or some section is often playing at the same time, but they aren't the ones who are moving, at least not enough to count. Both times other audience members around me were commenting on it, so I focused in on trying to find any section actually drilling hard and playing hard at the same time. Nada. I can't say it never happens in their show because I couldn't stay focused on only that for their whole show, but long stretches of showtime go by without any demonstration of it and if it actually does occur occasionally it ain't very conspicuous.

I can spell too, hence the edit which includes the letter e. But seriously, who the eff cares if their show doesn't live up to your demands? The crowds are eating up their show everywhere they perform! By the way where and when did you march just out of curiosity?

• Like 1

I can spell too, hence the edit which includes the letter e. But seriously, who the eff cares if their show doesn't live up to your demands? The crowds are eating up their show everywhere they perform! By the way where and when did you march just out of curiosity?

Simmer down Dude. I didn't start this thread to get in pissing matches with fans of Madison. I don't even like the "vs." in the topic but a whole bunch of clowns have been slagging the Cavaliers unmercifully for more than a year now, spreading it around into endless other threads on this "planet", and this season have morphed their act into "See, the Cavies are even worse, just look at how bad their new show is compared to the wonderful, Brilliant 2013 Madison Scouts (who are destined to make Top 5 while the Cavaliers won't even make finals)." They've long been ginning up their frenzy with wild stories that Cavies have lost all their longtime staff talent, etc., etc., etc. And when knowledgeable bloggers debunk their stories they seem to just skip to other threads and multiply. I had hoped that this thread title would draw them in where they could be debunked in a thread that was "on topic" - preferably by the aforementioned knowledgeable previous bloggers in other threads (but if I have to, I'm not shy), along with the pipe dream that Madison is zooming to the top while Cavies are falling into the abyss of shame. If you haven't been selling that snake oil I have no interest in disparaging any of your admiration for the Scouts, period.

• Like 5