Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

Fiddler on the Roof, Evita, Miss Saigon, Phantom of the Opera, Les Mis. SCV does musicals on the field very, very well.

Don't forget Carmen as well. :smile:

Didn't rrally follow this thread all night.. but here we go.

I wasn't entertained until Crown.

The last three were awesome.

They BETTER be the top three. I honestly don't care which one wins. They all make me go nuts in different ways. And they all have changes they will make to make it even better.. especially SCV.

BD sucks. Their show is god awful. Please... judges.. tell them they suck so we don't have to deal with this much loner.

Not to mention.. BD finally does challenging drill.... AND LOOK THEY CANNOT PERFORM IT!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! This drill STILL isn't as hard as everyone else has been doing.. but still "oh no BDs show is so hard" #### you. "They just need time to clean it up" Cadets are still marching a harder a show... look how clean that is! Seriously.. you can like BDs show if you want... but honestly.. I think they have been crap since 2009. Just MHO.

Anyway.. where were the rest of the corps for the finale? Even some majors were missing for retreat??

Many predicted the G7 would become the G4 or G3 or less.... This show for sure was missing some awesome corps. Madison, Boston, Crossmen, Spirit, Blue Stars, Colts, Troop, all have more entertaining show than the bottom 4 of this group IMO. Looks like the G& bull #### dead... now if we can just all work together.. and stop ####### up the activity and do something to better it.

Anyway. Crown is awesome. Cadets are awesome. SCV is awesome. Thank you.. for making my night worthwhile.. because the first four performances of the night were just hard to get through. Can't wait for Saturday night now.

Wow. haha this is hilarious. "pleez judges make BD never perform again cuz i don't lyke der show"

lay off the :guinesssmilie:

• Like 5

Someone tell me what happened to the rest of the corps during the encore? Is that the way the GRAND finiale is going to be at all of the TOC shows? And the Drum Majors? Did they leave?

I think its official. Cadets props are hurting their visual GE... 4th. Not great spreads for them in Visual and GE. Maxing out ALL their visual content and composition sub captions already... yikes... Interesting that Phantom is in EXACTLY the same situation. Too clean too soon, not enough demand.

Crowns percussion... Man, they really must feel like dead weight to Crown right coming in 5th with everyone else in 1st... but as someone told me, they do enough and hold it together so atleast its not effecting everyone else's achievement. Many vets left and a lot of new guys.

Cadets on their way to percussion gold!

• Like 1

Small spread in percussion between SCV and Cadets. That could swing one night to another. Could be a completely different order come Saturday. Really expected to see Cadets over BD, with SCV right with them. Crown opened up quite a gap.

Good show everyone tonight, will see it all again on Saturday

Don't forget Carmen as well. :smile:/>

Not really a musical as much as an opera, but same logic applies. SCV does stage shows very, very well. They even did Henry V back in their earlier days

Someone wanna be a lamb and post the #### scores please!!!