Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

Someone wanna be a lamb and post the #### scores please!!!

Wow. haha this is hilarious. "pleez judges make BD never perform again cuz i don't lyke der show"

lay off the guinesssmilie.gif

NEVER!

devil.gif

• Like 1

Something to keep in mind for all of you playing along at home.....on July 12, 2008 BD was 3 points up on PR....then in S.A. on the 19th BD was 2.5 ahead of PR.....then at finals................................................just sayin'

• Like 2

NEVER!

devil.gif

ok props :big hug:

Can i say the list of members at the end of this page reading this thread is quite impressive for middle of the season. Way to go DCI for at least somehow creating interest... and DCP.. make your website better so i can actually load a page in less than 30 seconds.. I know we aren't used to the traffic. Lol

• Like 1

Fiddler on the Roof, Evita, Miss Saigon, Phantom of the Opera, Les Mis. SCV does musicals on the field very, very well.

Yes, they do ... which is why I have the confidence that they have the good taste to never do something as terrible as Wicked. If they did that, they might as well start doing shows from Disney soundtracks.

1373601374[/url]' post='3284470']

Something to keep in mind for all of you playing along at home.....on July 12, 2008 BD was 3 points up on PR....then in S.A. on the 19th BD was 2.5 ahead of PR.....then at finals................................................just sayin'

Who is this in reference to this year?