Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

brief thoughts after watching the show delayed:

Bluecoats...I guess I need to see it live, or shot better. it didn't do much

BD.....I hear all the cries of demand but....really....feet phasing that bad marching in a line with your horns down?

Cavies....well......ummm....i guess i need to see it live

Phantom...got to see it live, sans uniforms Sunday. I like it, but it seems to be lacking some oomph

Crown...slowly growing on me, but still too Purple Devils, and the narration in the ballad has got to go. Percussion killing them

Cadets...had me til the ending. fix that

SCV...liking it all year, but it needs more yet. more story telling, role playing, more integration of the backdrops. if those things don't scream barricade waiting to be built, I don't know what does

all the sooper dooper TOC fluff......a waste. drum major salute off? just give me a regular show

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1

That's what happens when you use narration well instead of poorly. :thumbup:/>

Uh yeah...that's why I make sure and finish whatever food I have before we hear "Do you love me, John?". :spitting:

Oh, and did I say I HATED The layout of these TOC shows? Good idea, horribly executed. Would totally go to a regular event over one of these.

Yes, the entire concept is flawed. Unfortunately, the high attendance due to the lineup is being interpreted as high attendance due to the format.

• Like 2

It's worth noting that there was no Guard judge tonight. That was probably BD's best bet to win a caption.

There are numbers for the guard caption on the recap. There's no name listed, but if they put down numbers on the recap, those numbers had to come from somewhere.

There are numbers for the guard caption on the recap. There's no name listed, but if they put down numbers on the recap, those numbers had to come from somewhere.

They simply put the visual analysis score in that slot. They're the same

This 30 minute intermission is bullcrap. There is only 7 corps thumbdown.gif

gotta get the drum major salute off in there!!!

brief thoughts after watching the show delayed:

Bluecoats...I guess I need to see it live, or shot better. it didn't do much

BD.....I hear all the cries of demand but....really....feet phasing that bad marching in a line with your horns down?

Cavies....well......ummm....i guess i need to see it live

Phantom...got to see it live, sans uniforms Sunday. I like it, but it seems to be lacking some oomph

Crown...slowly growing on me, but still too Purple Devils, and the narration in the ballad has got to go. Percussion killing them

Cadets...had me til the ending. fix that

SCV...liking it all year, but it needs more yet. more story telling, role playing, more integration of the backdrops. if those things don't scream barricade waiting to be built, I don't know what does

all the sooper dooper TOC fluff......a waste. drum major salute off? just give me a regular show

:huh::huh2::sad: Holy #### Jeff, Do you like drumcorps? This is the most depressing review I've ever read. I want to go cut myself after this and mix pills and Jack Daniels.

:tongue: Try a Snickers!