The Colts Alumni Corps

BigDale

Just in: from our executive director, Greg Blum

We will wear the grey alumni shirts as in recent years, with pants (no kilts, not sure why he always says that to ME, lol). There will be rehearsal for the SSB before the show on Thursday, with a possible extra rehearsal Wednesday night. With our annual Animal Bar post get together! Music is available from either Greg or myself, same arrangement as in recent years. I have also been told that our goal is 40 and includes guard and percussion.

Out of towners, be sure to book your rooms well in advance, as the show is a Thursday this year and there are other things besides our show going on that weekend. See you all in a few weeks!

For Old Man River! Hold On To Morning!

The mass email has been sent out. If you are new and have not done this with us in the past, please contact Greg Blum through the alumni page. He will need to know if you require the alumni shirt, what size and if you also want a ticket to the show. See you in a few weeks!

• 4 weeks later...

Less then a week to go! See you all in Dubuque!

Just got a forward from our most esteemed Colt HOF director Greg Blum. There is still time to sign up, just check your emails and let Greg or myself know you want to play. We can forward the music to you by email.

• 2 weeks later...

Another great play time in our hometown, Dubuque! A very special event was one of our very own, Gene Steichen getting into the Hall of Fame! We are all so proud of our corps! Onward now...to Nationals!!! For Old Man River! Hold On To Morning!

• 1 month later...

We are playing some Xmas gigs with a combined brass ensemble. Be sure to check your alumni Facebook page for this new opportunity! More to come...