The Colts Alumni Corps

BigDale

I can't wait for the show on Friday. I was already excited for Semis, but this will be unforgettable.

You got that right! Last time I did this, it was in Madison in 1992 with the original midwest alumni corps..The Kilties!

• Like 1

Great coverage of us on the DCI Fan Network! And to the Cavalier age out that stole that riverboat gambler hat off the pillar in the tunnel, they have a nice closeup of you wearing my hat at 9:38:33! BUSTED KID!!!! doncha just love drum corps.....give it a good home!!!

I am glad I was able to get some stills, as once DCI put the corps links up, just this morning, the live link and age out ceremony is now gone. Hopefully, they will put it up in the vault section.

DCI did get back to me and said the ageout ceremony will be up on the Fan Network in a few days! There is also a vid up, from an individual, on that video site we used to not be able to mention. Just search for DCI Age Out Ceremony 2013 and it will appear first in your search.

• 2 weeks later...

See you all in Annapolis! Look for Auld Man River in his Westshoremen Alumni jacket!

And finally....

• Like 1