!!!Austin Perc Techs Read!!!

danjuan2000

Alright. So this is a big MAYBE, but it doesn't hurt.

I may be in need of some peeps to run a drum camp for 4 days. The dates are NEXT WEEK, July 28-31 (m-th). The times are very flexible, and shouldn't exceed 8 hours a day. You can pick from 8:00 am to as late as 8:00 pm.

Why? I am in Tennessee teaching at a Summer Music Festival. I won't be back until that weekend. The people I had MAY drop out (I will find out for sure tonight).

Who? James Bowie HS. W. Slaughter Lane, Austin, Tx.

The important stuff: We can talk $$$ on a one-on-one basis. The usual...time, experience, blah blah blah. However, there is one catch (there always is): I can't pay you until Monday Aug. 4. I don't get back until Sunday Aug 3 at 8:07 pm in HOUSTON, and then drive down to Austin. I can't get a check cut until Monday morning.

Alright. So if there is anyone who thinks this might work, please email me, or aim me. Depending on $$ I may take on more staff. I don't want less than 2 people; one for pit and one for battery. So hit me up with a short experience list, times you would be availabe, and how much you might charge. Thanks.

danielmontoyajr@yahoo.com

TheFullMonty78