World Class Signature Banners

Interesting problem. Try and place them in vertical alignment? So after each image code, just click enter once or twice to put a space between them.

THANKS MAN!! That worked. I appreciate your help!

THANKS MAN!! That worked. I appreciate your help!

Happy to help out.

• Like 1

For those folks using Windows and IE, I had to right-click and choose Properties. You can then use the mouse to select the URL to copy/paste into the Insert Image pop up.

I don't know why the options to copy links/shortcuts were grayed out.

For those folks using Windows and IE, I had to right-click and choose Properties. You can then use the mouse to select the URL to copy/paste into the Insert Image pop up.

Thank you

That's exactly what I had to do. After a lot of trial and error, I figured that out. Thanks for the info, though.

Thanks for your input. I've had issues with those hosting services before as the free accounts are limited. I think the grainy-ness you're talking about is the large version of each corps logo in the background. Some of the logos I culled from each corps was very small so expanding them made them pixelated. I distorted them for "artistic" reasons.

Sorry I couldn't satisfy you with the color combos.

The graininess is in your "artistic" distortion - what I referred to as pinstripes.

Color combos has nothing to do with personal taste (well, it has a part), but from purely a design stand point.

I appreciate the two red ticks for voicing an opinion that I clarified was an opinion, and then even thanked the OP for making the banners in the first place... :doh:/> I'm expecting more on this post as well... meh I guess that's what art classes get me...

The graininess is in your "artistic" distortion - what I referred to as pinstripes.

Color combos has nothing to do with personal taste (well, it has a part), but from purely a design stand point.

I appreciate the two red ticks for voicing an opinion that I clarified was an opinion, and then even thanked the OP for making the banners in the first place... :doh:/>/> I'm expecting more on this post as well... meh I guess that's what art classes get me...

To each their own. I never took any art class beyond primary school and I had to learn the basics of PS just to get an idea for how to make these banners. I think they look great but again, to each their own. If you feel you can do better, which I am sure you can since you have a more extensive background in "art" , then please do. My amateur skills are no match for a pro.

And for the record, just in case you are wondering, I did not down vote your opinion piece. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I know you said you probably wouldn't be taking requests, but is there any chance you can do a Star of Indiana one? I really want to replace all five of mine, but I need a Star one to do that. Thanks!