San Antonio Showdown

Sorry, I'm a California native. Would you call Arizona Ari? Or Montana Monty?

And pride is cool. That's why I call it California, and not "Cali".

Anyway, we digress. Too much excitement in San Antonio! And more California corps to come!

:blink: Oh, well. Go Cali corps! :thumbup:

my screen keeps going black. anyone else? or just my problem. can still hear them...

Very nice Spirit! Wish you didn't take so long to get going, but once you do, it's good stuff!

Well, the pit likes to be heard.

Look where the field mics are versus the speakers.

Spirit's pit is completely drowning out the battery. But this ballad is one of my favorite songs.and beautifully arranged...... it is from Victor/Victoria.

Spirit's pit is completely drowning out the battery. But this ballad is one of my favorite songs.and beautifully arranged...... it is from Victor/Victoria.

Yes..... Crazy World! One of my favorites, too!

Crossmen was great.... Amazing music, Hornline was incredible. Visual design a huge issue

Troop- fantastic show and Hornline! Still need another gear at end to sell this show as finalist.. Loses steam.

Boston- Great Hornline, Guard, and battery was awesome. Show is puzzling. Without the beginning the spelling of RISE would we get that theme? Liked the uni change

Spirit- Great Fun Entertaining... Lacking sophistication of other finalist caliber corps. Good design, will stay in finals but likely in 11 or 12.

• Like 1