San Antonio Showdown

My oldest son says he's disappointed that Phantom didn't kill a guy this year. Too funny!

Well, you can't have everything!

Garry in Vegas

Hoped we could make it through the evening without another amped pit. Guess not. It is really irritating when one member on a marimba can drown out the entire battery.

Hoped we could make it through the evening without another amped pit. Guess not. It is really irritating when one member on a marimba can drown out the entire battery.

Did we go back in time nearly a half a decade that there are people with a legitimate hope that a pit wouldn't be amped at a drum corps show?

very nice percussion program out of the Bluecoats - some great moments from both the battery and the pit

staging in the ballad much improved from when I saw them 10 days ago live!

Those riffs in the middle of the show is bad ### though. Ok Bloo you grabbed me for a sec

Yeah, me either. First time seeing it though. Just not sure what they are trying to say... Americana or something?

• Like 1

Love the use of the stands.....hmmmmm, interesting... no complaints on DCP about sitting and playing (cough, cough..."1930"). Must have been a different time and ........

I really do like them though.

• Like 2