Denton, TX

Go SCV! Have a great show tonight! Hopefully they can move up score and ranking wise into this weekend.

After last night's show in OK, I'm hoping BK has established that they are serious competition for Cavaliers. Does anyone have any thoughts about any effects the order of competition might have...with BK, then the big four and THEN Cavaliers? Will this hurt or help BK? Cavaliers?

I think the judges won't be able to fairly compare BK and Cavies given the lineup order, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the result, but I tend to agree that it will benefit Cavaliers. Anyone know why Cavies are on last?

Not sure where the OP got the judging lineup, but the panel I'm seeing is quite different:

Chief Judge – Michael Turner

Color Guard – Richard Kemp

GE Music – David Carbone

GE Visual – Frank Morris

Music Analysis – Darrin Davis

Music Brass – Mark McGahey

Music Percussion – Martin Griffin

Visual Analysis – Deborah Torchia

Visual Proficiency – Michael Turner

Have no idea which version is correct. Guess we'll know when the recaps are posted.

That list starts out looking like the list for DCI Houston (according to fromthepressbox.com) but it doesn't completely match. Where did you get your list?

Don't know if it was mentioned previously in the thread, but this is the stadium where the DMs conduct from the stands. No track.

Anyone know why Cavies are on last?

I believe the show is (and has been) sponsored by the Cavies.

Very nice showing from Mandarins tonight. Huge step up year for them & a great new uniform

• Like 6